Abstract submission for poster presentations is now open!
IPIC2019 welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contributions to the field of clinical care of Primary Immunodeficiencies (PIDs).
The selection of abstracts for Poster Presentation will be made by the IPIC2019 Scientific Committee by August 14, 2019.
The 3 best posters will be selected and receive an award comprising a certificate and a grant as well as the opportunity to give an oral presentation of their posters in a dedicated congress session.
Deadline for abstract submission is July 14, 2019.
Before preparing and submitting your abstract, please read carefully the instructions below.
• Abstracts can only be submitted online through the official congress website
• Abstracts must be submitted in English
• The deadline for abstract submission is July 14, 2019. Abstracts received after this date and abstracts not compliant with the instructions will not be accepted
• PDF abstracts are not accepted. You are required to fill in the online submission form: title, 1st author, co-author(s), presenter and respective affiliation(s).
• Use single-line spacing in the text, tables and figures.
• TITLE: Capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations.
Maximum number of title characters permitted: 200.
• TEXT: The abstract should be structured using the following headings: objective, design and method, results and conclusions.
Maximum number of text characters: 2800 including spaces (approx. 400 words).
• Figures and tables should be attached in the designated box. Only jpg format images are permitted.
• The author is responsible for the submission of the Abstract according to the instructions and in the deadline. Please double check your grammar and word count before submission.
• Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address immediately upon submission. If you do not receive the e-mail, your submission was not completed and your abstract needs to be re-submitted. Please note that acknowledgement of receipt of your abstract submission does not mean that your abstract is accepted by the Scientific Committee of the Congress.
Please note that:
– All accepted abstracts are given the possibility to be presented as Posters at IPIC2019.
– The best 3 abstracts will receive an award and will have the opportunity to present orally their posters in a dedicated session.
– Only the abstracts with at least one author registered to attend the congress will be included in congress materials.
– The Scientific Committee will approve abstracts for Poster Presentation on scientific merit.
– Only posters with at least one author registered to attend the congress can be displayed at IPIC2019;
– Each presenting author can only present one poster.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting author by no later than August 14, 2019.
Please note that only the submitting author will receive information concerning the abstract.