IPOPI is offering 20 travel grants to junior doctors wishing to attend IPIC2019!
The travel grant’s aim is to help cover the participant congress registration and the travel expenses to come to Madrid, Spain.
Two different grant amounts have been set: 1000€ for international participants and 500€ for European Countries participants (Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYROM), Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See).
- Send a short motivation letter on why you should receive a travel grant to: email@example.com
- Have an interest in primary immunodeficiencies or be practising in the field
- Not be based in Spain
- Be under 35 years old (but age will not be an absolute limit)
- Preferably be submitting an abstract for poster presentation at the congress
- The IPIC2019 Organising Committee will have the final decision and the grading of the abstracts will be considered
The deadline for application is July 14, 2019; all applicants will be informed individually of the Committee’s decision in late August.